Pages

Monday 5 January 2015

The story so far..

Hello,
My name is Chloe, I'm 22 years old and I'm currently growing a little boy in tummy. I've seen a few other lovely mumma's starting up a blog and I thought it would be a lovely way to document my little life that seems to be filled with boys! So this is just a little post to introduce myself and the men in my life. ❤️

So this is me..

I'm Chloe, 22 years old and I work with children who have special or additional needs. I'm currently 39 weeks and 6 days pregnant and eagerly awaiting the arrival of my little boy. I'm filled with excitement for this new chapter in my life and I hope to be the best momma to my perfect little guy.


Now onto these three. Tom and I have been together for around 5 years now, we met in college and didn't get off to an awfully good start. I was in a bad mood that day and overheard him ask a question that I thought was incredibly stupid, so I told him it was stupid and explained why and by some miracle, 5 years later we live together and have created a little life. He lives away from our home through most weeks as he is in the armed forces and is based elsewhere but this just makes us appreciate the time we have together do much more. He makes me laugh every single day and I just know he's going to be an amazing daddy 💙

The two little fur balls sat with their daddy happen to be Hugo and Chester. Hugo was my 22nd birthday present from Tom and by far my best birthday present ever. I've never known a cat like him, I've always wanted a ginger fluffball cat, he gives so many cuddles and cries in the bath when he's sad. He's just a big baby and I love him so much.  Chester was our little rescue cat, he was left in a box without his momma and he was very small when he came to us. I'm feeding him up well though and he's such a feisty little thing. He also have the longest limbs I've ever seen on a cat.


And this is my perfect little creation. We are now just waiting for him to decide to arrive and bless us with his presence. The excitement I have to meet him is off the charts and I cannot wait to shower him with love 💙💙

Hopefully this post hasn't bored you all to tears and hopefully one of my next few posts will be a real introduction to our baby bowes! 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogger! May you blog for years.... With many many many photographs!

    ReplyDelete