Pages

Friday 27 March 2015

Theodore: 10 Week Update



Theodore is 10 weeks old! Well, he's now closing in on 11 weeks, this is so scary to me. It seems like yesterday that I was in the delivery room, about to meet the love of my life and now here we are, so many weeks later. 
Theodore had his first set of immunisations, well, he had the vaccinations, he did not have the drops, as the nurse didn't have any. I thought this was quite unprofessional as the appointment had been made for weeks and I don't see why oversights should be made. I don't appreciate that Theodore's immunisation schedule has to be adjusted. 

Weight
Theodore is still exclusively breastfeeding and is thriving. He weighed 12lb 10oz at his last weigh in and he will be weighed again this coming Thursday (2nd April). 


Milestones
Theodore has packed a lot into the last 2 weeks! He finally mastered the back to tummy roll! He can only do it when rolling to the right, he finds it much more differ ly the other way. He has also started to coo and 'talk back' a lot more, it's a lot more conversational now, I talk to him and then he coo's. It's so lovely to see him learn. Most recently, he has started to giggle. Now this is my favourite of all the things he's done, it's the most beautiful sound in the world. 

This week I purchased the Evenflo Exersaucer Jumper for Theodore. Tom and I planned to buy him one as an Easter present but he's got it early as we knew he would love it. He has amazing head control and he absolutely loves bouncing and watching all the lights. Would definitely recommend as an alternative to the Fisherprice Rainforest Jumperoo, this one takes up less floor space so it is ideal if you don't have mass amounts of space. 

It's so true what everyone says; they grow so fast! Theodore is changing each and every day now and I'm trying my very best to take it all in and not forget a single thing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment