Pages

Monday 20 April 2015

Confessions of a new mum!



Inspired by another lovely momma to post my new mum confessions! We all have them and we shouldn't be ashamed ☺️

1) I avoid people I know because I live on a repeated 2 hour cycle and ain't nobody got time to make small talk. 

2) I wish I had detachable boobs so other people could take over feeds. 

3) I'm actually jealous of the fact that Theodore can go 'toilet' whenever he wants. I can't even remember what it's like to not have to hold my pee in!

4) I have had dried breast milk all over most things I own at some point. 

5) I tell Theodore on a daily basis that he has to love me forever because he broke my floo. 

6) I still use the 'I gave birth to your son' line to get Tom to do things for me. Usually tickling my back. 

7) When Theodore naps during the day I spend the whole time hoping it will last longer than 20 minutes. It never does. 

8) Sit down showers are a must sometimes. 

9) I make CBeebies interesting for me by making up behind the scenes storylines for the characters. For instance, Miss.Hooly and PC Plum definitely bump uglies when the story from balamory is finished. 

10) I introduced a few spoons of porridge in the evening to try and get Theodore sleeping through again..it didn't work but he still expects the porridge 

No comments:

Post a Comment